lunes, 6 de junio de 2011

HOW WILL THIS MANAGEMENT EMPOWER MY OWN TEACHING PRACTICUM?




This time I had the opportunity to present a mind map about routines, which is a management parameter that must exist in all classrooms. Routines are important and essential in a classroom. And, they are even more important and essential in a language class. Routines may serve teachers for different purposes. I, as a teacher, need to use routines in my teaching practicum. Establishing routines in my classroom will empower my teaching because I will have appropriate techniques that will help me keep the momentum, techniques that will be used for academic purposes and techniques that work for personal and social learning. Definitely, after learning about this, not practicing routines in my classroom would mean that I don’t want to become an effective teacher. An effective teacher has clear and well established routines that students can learn and practice.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario